These are the facts:
1. On the 1st of June 2016 we landed on JFK in New York.
2. On the 3rd of June 2016 we began cycling westward.
2.1 Our destination was San Francisco, California.
3. Each day we would mail a post card to Finland.
3.1 The cards were addressed to Wilhelm, Edwin and Alwa.
3.1.1 Wilhelm, Edwin and Alwa are Christoffer’s nephews and niece.
3.2 The total number of cards sent was 110.
3.2.1 Out of those 110 cards 104 made it to the kids.
4. We would ride from 38 kilometers/24 miles to 136 kilometers/85 miles a day.
4.1 The average distance was 91,6 kilometers/56,9 miles.
5. The total distance we covered duing our journey was 6322 kilometers.
5.1 This included crossing a total of thirteen states.
5.1.1 These states were New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware,
Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon
6. Our journey began and ended at sea level.
6.1 The highest point we crossed was Togwotee Pass in Wyoming.
6.1.1. Towgotee Pass is located at 9658 feet/2944 meters above sea level.
7. On the 20th of August we reached San Francisco.
7.1 The journey across the continent had taken us 79 days.
7.1.1. Out of those days we had been on our bikes for 69 days.
7.1.2 We had a total of 10 days of rest.
7.2 Out of the total number of days spent traveling we slept in our tent
for 55 nights.
7.2.1 We slept indoors for 24 nights.
8. On the 17th of May 2017 we released the book Imperfect.